- This event has passed.
Tips For The College-Bound
September 22, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Preparing for college is not the same as it was for us.
You have unanswered questions…so much you don’t know. You need information from a trusted resource and time to ask your questions. We have the solution to your stress!
Perfect for families with 8th-11th graders. We encourage parents and students to attend together.
The presentation covers a wide range of topics for students AND parents to consider on this journey to college and beyond.
- Preparing for the ACT/SAT exams
- What students should consider when choosing high school courses
- What colleges are looking for in their applicants
- The application process
- How to choose a major
- What families can be doing now to prepare
- How to pay for it (Joe will be presenting this piece!)
Families will leave with a ton of information, a helpful resource packed binder, and the feeling of confidence and knowledge they’re looking for.Register Here