Our mission is to solve the college debt crisis in America, one family at a time.
- Did you know that college tuition costs continue to rise at twice the cost of inflation?
- Did you know that a four-year liberal arts degree could cost over $200,000 by the year 2030?
- Do you fall into the category of making too much for many kinds of financial aid, but also not having enough saved to just write a check for tuition?
Gen X parents of young children have one nearly universal concern: how will I pay for my children’s college? While it’s easy to put your kids first, impacting your retirement during those crucial college years can knock your life plan of course. So you might feel a little stuck, wondering “what’s the best thing to do?”
Joe Messinger and Ryan Sheppard have developed the College Pre Approval™ process to put families at ease by demystifying the college financial aid process.
What You’ll Receive:
- 90-minute consultation.
- Your personalized College Money Report™ with a complete breakdown of what you’ll owe at your top ten universities. This side-by-side comparison can help you get clear on what you’ll owe, and what type of financial aid is available. SEE A SAMPLE REPORT HERE.
- College Cost Reduction Report™ showing you EXACTLY how to reduce your college expenses.
- Comprehensive college planning checklist.
You’ll walk away with answers to your top college planning questions:
- Which schools can I actually afford?
- Which schools will give my family the most scholarship money?
- How will each college financial aid package stack up against each other?
- How can I qualify for more financial aid?
- Is there a way to minimize student loan debt?
- Can I help my kids with the cost of college while still paying for retirement?